Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is this thing on..................................







Finally got a chance at a computer...don't have much time. They're having a luncheon here for all the puppy raisers. Think I saw aunt May and Lauren not quite sure, I know aunt May always cooks something really good. Too bad they wont give us any! So things are moving fast here-training ..........training ............and more training. Gotta control my play attitude, I can't help it it's play time. Can't say I have a permanent roomie, they change us often, my fav is my bro Danby. Can't stay too long trying to take pictures with the cam. Sorry if they don't come out too well. Oh yeah did you notice I've dropped a few pounds, they want all us pups to be at our healthyest weight, so don't freak ma, I know you. Speaking of weight how are you doing? Be talking to ya... Ma anchio ti voglio bene...baci

No comments:

Post a Comment